A man in China has stuck his head inside a washing machine when I was trying to repair while he was still in operation.
When his companions failed to vacate the apartment, phoned the fire department, who have had 40 minutes to lift his head, reports Klan Kosova.
They eventually were forced to use the circular saw to the release of his head.
During this procedure covered person team from the neck down, so that his clothes do not get the saw sparks flames.
Unidentified person from Fujian province only endured this experience with some head injuries.